Skip to content
- improves microcirculation, stimulates lymphatic drainage, increases the activity of sebaceous glands and weakens, in general, the intermolecular bonds
- all this helps to soften the lipid layers of the epidermis and improves the permeability of the skin
- microcurrent triggers the growth of the new cells, which fill the wrinkles from underneath, stimulates collagen production, making the skin more elastic and young-looking
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device