A Derma Roller with 192 laser sharpened needles made of quality stainless steel is an innovative skincare tool. The rolling device stuck with tiny needles also called a microneedle roller or meso-roller. Unique skin response to the needles application allows to delay the age-related changes in skin and break down scar tissue and improve complexion.
Learn more about the benefits of home dermarolling, as well as its medical uses in the free E-book that is included with each purchase.
Content: Introduction, The History of the Derma Roller, Clinical Studies and Research, How Does it Work, How Is It Made, How to Use it Correctly, Tips and Tricks, Safety and Precations.
A derma roller is for those who want:
- To maintain radiant and youthful skin after 50+
- To improve and tone the skin, increase the elasticity
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Effectively massage the skin on a micro level
- Increase the effectiveness of creams and serums
This model of Microneedle Roller features:
- Laser-guided sharpened needles for precise application
- 192 ultra-thin spikes to reduce the pain sensation
- Optimal lengths for home dermarolling of 0.5mm, 1.00mm and 1.50mm - to use for different applications, from everyday maintenance to monthly anti-age stimulation treatments.